Westside Discs VIP Sling
Pace yourself on the Disc Golf course and be sure to bring some VIP plastic along with you. Throwing a VIP Sling will provide you with aggressive wind capabilities and durability to last a lifetime.
The VIP Sling is a stable straight flying Mid-Range disc. It was one the disc used for the 2016 Trilogy Challenge for everyone. Sling-shots shooting rocks take no effort, just like throwing the Sling. It's smooth flight can be thrown at any angle with excellent results. This is a perfect all-purpose disc for any skill level since any line thrown, it will hold exceptionally well. The Sling was chosen for the Trilogy Challenge in 2016 due to it's excellent flying ability. If you don't already have one, they are the perfect addition to anyone's bag.
Speed: 5 Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 1 | PDGA Approved on: 2/6/15
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
A Sling from Finnish national epic Kalevala. The picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2016. Check out the Kalevala in English language. Sling in Finnish language is Linko.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
This will become the go-to disc for many players. In the same way that a sling propels a rock without much effort, this disc will give easy distance for any arm speed. In testing, the Sling has a very smooth flight on all angles. It won't matter the midrange shot that you need to execute. Draw the Sling back and confidently execute the shot.
- Maintains flight
- Almost exact same plastic as Latitude’s Opto plastic
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS