Westside Discs Tournament Stag
High hopes in a Tournament is what everyone should be striving for. Let the Tournament Stag makes those hopes become reality. This durable plastic will allow for practice before the big event.
The Tournament Stag is an overstable Fairway Driver introduced in 2013. The disc has a good stability level and a smaller rim design to accommodate everyone. The Stag is controllable, predictable and will have a good release every throw. It has an impressive glide and is suited for backhand & forehand shots doing the fairway. Great disc to add in your Disc Golf bag while playing doubles or casual games around the neighborhood.
Speed: 8 Glide: 6 Turn: 0 Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved Date: 3/1/13
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
An animal from Finnish national epic Kalevala. Picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2012. Check out the Kalevala in English language. Stag in Finnish language is Hiiden Hirvi.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
The Stag is a perfect addition to everyone's bag. It has a good stability level and a smaller rim design to accommodate everyone. It is controllable, predictable, and will have a good release in the hand of any player. This is a great disc choice if you only want to carry only one fairway driver. For professional players the Stag will be straight tunnel disc that finishes with Hyzer. For lower arm speeds the Stag will finish left with a little less flare than drivers with the same flight integrity level.
- Advanced version of VIP plastic
- Same durability of VIP, but grips slightly better
- Excellent for Advanced Disc Golf players
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS