Suspect Classic Blend
Dynamic Discs Classic Blend Suspect
This is a Disc Golfers dream! The Classic Blend is where it all began! This Classic Blend Suspect will provide its user with an exceptional grip in all types of weather conditions, which makes this disc easy to throw and even easier to get that hole in one!
Chris "Smitty" Smith - "The Suspect is one of the most important discs in my bag. It perfectly bridges the gap between putter and midrange. Instead of trying to crush a putter or feather a mid, I simply throw the Suspect."
The Classic Blend Suspect is the perfect in-between Putt & Approach disc. It's low profile and small diameter makes it feel like a putter. It was built with stability and great glide to almost become a Mid-Range Disc. Throwing the Suspect hard it will fly flat and lands flat without ever flipping over. It's performs very well in windy conditions dude to the overstable nature of the disc. The excellent versatility and great feel, we Suspect everyone will love this disc.
Speed: 4 Glide: 3 Turn: 0 Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved Date: 3/10/13
Dynamic Discs Review of the Classic Blend Suspect
The Suspect is a perfect in-between disc. With a very low profile and small diameter, it feels like a putter. With built in stability and great glide, it can fly like a midrange. You can use it for either. When thrown hard, it flies flat and lands flat without ever flipping over. When thrown soft, it is a great stable approach disc. The blunted nose also makes it great for sticking the chains if you need a headwind putter. Amazing versatility and great feel, we suspect you will love this disc and the low scores that accompany it.
Classic Blend Plastic
- Exceptional grip when wet and dry
- Easy to throw
- Where it all started
- Blend – Classic Soft & Classic blended together
- Soft – Flexible, Less Durable, Grips chains
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS