Discmania S-Line TD2 Turning Driver
Premium plastic utilized on the TD2 will propel your Disc Golf game to the next level with S-Line plastic. Every throw will be consistent and will retain flight paths no matter the wear. P-Line has excellent grip & C-Line brings amazing durability. Why not get the TD2 disc with the best of both worlds by buying the premium plastic of S-Line.
Discmania has proven to be able to mold exceptional discs, and the Discmania S-Line TD2 is one perfectly made for beginners. If your getting frustrated with low distance drives and want to excel your game from being a beginner to an intermediate, we have found the disc for you. The S-Line TD2 is a very understable Distance Driver that has a decent amount of glide. No fear advanced players, this disc becomes an amazing long turnover shot or a roller.
Speed 10 | Glide 5 | Turn -4 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 2012
Discmania's Review of the S-Line TD2 Disc:
The TD is by far the most understable disc in the Discmania line-up with its high speed turn value -4. Packed with a great glide, this disc is easy to throw far with a little effort. Awesome for rollers and long turning shots for intermediate to top notch pro players.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS