Discmania S-Line TD2 Turning Driver
Premium plastic utilized on the TD2 will propel your Disc Golf game to the next level with S-Line plastic. Every throw will be consistent and will retain flight paths no matter the wear. P-Line has excellent grip & C-Line brings amazing durability. Why not get the TD2 disc with the best of both worlds by buying the premium plastic of S-Line.
Discmania has proven to be able to mold exceptional discs, and the Discmania S-Line TD2 is one perfectly made for beginners. If your getting frustrated with low distance drives and want to excel your game from being a beginner to an intermediate, we have found the disc for you. The S-Line TD2 is a very understable Distance Driver that has a decent amount of glide. No fear advanced players, this disc becomes an amazing long turnover shot or a roller.
Speed 10 | Glide 5 | Turn -4 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 2012
Discmania's Review of the S-Line TD2 Disc:
The TD is by far the most understable disc in the Discmania line-up with its high speed turn value -4. Packed with a great glide, this disc is easy to throw far with a little effort. Awesome for rollers and long turning shots for intermediate to top notch pro players.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
Tagged: Discmania Distance Drivers, TD2, S-Line
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS