The Innova StarLite Teebird provide reliable and predictable performance. The StarLite Teebird provides long lasting durability even on the most rugged courses. The Innova StarLite Teebird has excellent all-weather grip which provides the any disc golfer the best performance in all types of weather!
Jessica Weese - "The Champion (CE) TeeBird is one of my go to backhand discs. It's a straight flyer that shouldn't turn over unless you throw it on an anhyzer line.
The StarLite Teebird is the most popular Fairway Driver on the market and for good reason. It's straight flight with smooth gliding capabilities gives this disc pin-point accuracy down the Disc Golf course. The Teebird excels upwind and downwind allowing this versatile disc to never leave your bag. Ken Climo, 12 time world champion perfers this Fairway Driver along with the 2009 World Champion Avery Jenkins. Innova has molded discs close to this one, but just like in the movies, you can never beat the Original!
Best Choice for: Accurate fairway drives, Utility driver, Flex shots
Speed 7 | Glide 5 | Turn 0 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 05/03/99
Innova's Review of the StarLite Teebird
Excellent for pin-point accuracy or distance, most accurate and reliable driver, preferred fairway driver of 12 time world champion Ken Climo.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS