Innova Star TL
The Innova Star TL provide reliable and predictable performance. The Star TL provides long lasting durability even on the most rugged courses. The Innova Star TL has excellent all-weather grip which provides the any disc golfer the best performance in all types of weather!
Hannah Leatherman - "I have a carry both a new and beat up Champion TL. The new TL I use in windy conditions and to throw flat or slight anhyzer, for a nice S turning shot. The beat TL I throw for long hyzer shots and flick shots. I use it all the time."
The Star TL is a Fairway Driver who's name consists of it's brother TeeBird. T stands for Teebird & L stands for Less Overstable. It's great for anyone looking for their first Disc Golf driver playing ever. The TL's ability to throw touch shots and flies excellent every throw makes it's loved my everyone. The TL will remind you of a mid-range disc that flies much farther....distance you would think of as a Fairway Driver! An excellent addition to any skill level to add another overstable disc in their bag.
Best Choice for: Turnover shots, First driver, Touch shots
Speed 7 | Glide 5 | Turn 0 | Fade 1 | Date of Approval: 03/08/07
Innova's Review of the Star TL
The TL is the brother of the reliable Teebird. The “L” stands for “Less Overstable” and “Longer”. This disc has the same great speed and glide as the Teebird, but is straighter flying with less fade at the end of the flight. If you are looking for a straight flying maximum fairway driver, the TL is the answer.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Fairway Driver, TL, Star
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS