DISCRAFT Anax (ProtoType) - PAUL MCBETH Fairway Driver
The Discraft Anax (ProtoType) is the third disc in Paul McBeth's line-up, a Fairway Driver. All we need now is a Mid-Range to finish his collection! This is a 10 speed, high glide with no turn and a reliable fade at the end of the flight. Paul McBeth would not put his name on a disc he didn't trust and rely on. Many people already are butchering the name as it's pronounced Onyx. What does Anax Mean? Anax, the ancient Greek word for "Tribal Chief". Is Discraft trying to say something here? Is Paul McBeth their leader?
Speed: 10 | Glide: 6 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 3 | PDGA APPROVED
The ESP material has been redesigned with advanced plastic technology! The new ESP line by Discraft features improved durability and strength, tackier grip and unique swirl color combos. The new versions will showcase the new Universal Four Flight Number System along with the current Discraft Stability Rating.
Tagged: Discraft Anax
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS