Black Hole Pro
The MVP Black Hole Pro Disc Golf Basket consists of a 2 tiered 24 chain system excellent for grabbing discs. This Portable Basket has a standard wire frame; 3 rings x 12 spines with a standard load-distributed wire frame base that is free standing. The Disc Catchers Header Band is a 2" tall solid band with a diameter of 25.5". The chain Tier Diameters (from origin point of first link) is 21" & 15". There is NO TOOLS REQUIRED for assembly of this basket.
It comes as no fluke that MVP's top selling Disc Golf Basket is the Black Hole Pro. MVP Disc Sports tried hard to provide an excellent product for backdoor use at the lowest price possible. It's popularity made MVP design the PRO HD which is slightly more expensive with additional upgrades. This basket is designed for the most realistic putting experience off the course.
- Seamless Matte Black color
- Electrophoresed first stage followed with tough powder coated outer shell for extra durability and protection
- 24 high visibility zinc coated heavy duty course weighted chains
- 12 outer and 12 inner chains equidistantly oriented for zero weak pockets - reducing cut throughs and pole bounces
- PDGA Approved and built to standard PDGA height and size regulation
- Sturdy all metal construction, all joints welded
- Uniquely engineered design - assembles or disassembles in under 1 minute
- Compact easily transportable disassembled unit
- Threaded tension connections for a sturdy assembly without any distracting wobble or play
- Standard load distributed base
- 2" tall header band - 25.5" regulation diameter
- 21" outer chain tier diameter, 15" inner chain tier diameter
Additional MVP Baskets