Black Hole Pro HD Version 2
Black Hole® Pro HD Version 2
The Black Hole Pro HD has been redesigned for an even better putting experience in the field or on the course. The new Black Hole Pro HD design features a sturdier chain rack, deeper cage, and stronger base — constructed with thick 8mm wire compared to the Pro’s 6mm wire. The ProHD also sports our seamless black matte powder coating and double chain tiered design with 24 high visibility zinc coated heavy duty course weighted chains, 12 outer, 12 inner chains with Black Hole equidistant orientation for zero weak pockets. The Pro HD fits standard PDGA height and size regulations and assembles in under 1 minute.
The Black Hole Pro HD Version 2 has a 3 tiered chain design consisting of 30 chains! The Disc Tray utilizes 8mm thick wire and the same gauge for the basket base. The top header band is a 2" solid band with a diameter of 25.5". There is NO TOOLS REQUIRED to assemble. This Black Hole Pro HD 2is designed for the most realistic basket experience off the course.
With exception to the Portal, the Pro HD is the highest grade basket in the Black Hole family. The Pro was such a hit with customers MVP knew they wanted to bring the same value with some slight upgrades such as providing an additional layer of chains. Disc Golf players are sure to love the upgrades giving a better experience for backyard play!
The Black Hole Pro HD 2 is designed for the most realistic basket experience off the course.
- Seamless Matte Black color
- Electrophoresed first stage followed with tough powder coated outer shell for extra durability and protection
- 30 high visibility zinc coated heavy duty course weighted chains in three tiers
- 8mm wire construction vs. 6mm on Black Hole Pro
- 12 outer, 12 middle, and 6 inner chains equidistantly oriented for zero weak pockets - reducing cut throughs and pole bounces
- PDGA Approved and built to standard PDGA height and size regulation
- Sturdy all metal construction, all joints welded
- Uniquely engineered design - assembles or disassembles in under 1 minute
- Compact easily transportable disassembled unit
- Threaded tension connections for a sturdy assembly without any distracting wobble or play
- Standard load distributed base
- 2" tall header band - 25.5" regulation diameter
- 21" outer chain tier diameter, 15" inner chain tier diameter
Additional MVP Baskets
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS