Discraft Titanium Challenger
The Discraft Titanium Challenger is an overstable putt and approach disc with a tiny bead and a deep rim. Discraft places a stability rating of 1 on the disc and has the capability of a long approach shot without the concern of turning over. It's an extremely popular putter and Discraft has crafted the current Star Wars discs in Force, Buzzz and Challenger models. It has caught steam as one of the go-to approach discs for intermediate/advanced disc golfers due to its great glide and stability when throwing on any line. Many players believe the fade should be a rating of 3 instead of 2.
Speed: 2 | Glide: 3 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 2 | PDGA Approved
Discraft has the Titanium made with ultra-premium plastic which provides amazing grip. It also has the ability to provide exquisite artwork on the discs and gives them a unique look. The plastic has tendencies to have an appearance of “cuts or lines”, but are not and have no effect on the flight of your Titanium Challenger.
TAGGED: Discraft Challenger
- All discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS