Latitude 64 Opto Claymore
Translucent miracle is what the plastic looks like with the Opto Claymore in the distance. It's superior durability make the Opto a go-to plastic choice for any disc golf needs.
The Opto Claymore is a Mid-Range disc with a neutral flight that has a small dome and comfortable grip suits most players well. This disc is compared to the disc, Fuse as a little more overstable disc. The Claymore was apart of the 2014 Trilogy Challenge as it's a very straight flying disc with some predictible slight fade at end of the flight. It's the perfect disc to add in you Disc Golf bag today.
Speed: 5 Glide: 5 Turn: -1 Fade: 1 | PDGA Approval Date: 4/13/14
The Claymore has a small dome and comfortable grip combined with a neutral flight that will suit most players. Compared to existing Latitude 64° molds it will be slightly more overstable than the very popular Fuse. And as with the Fuse, the experienced player can get some swooping anhyzer shots with this disc.
- Translucent colors
- Durable plastic
- Excellent for windy conditions
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS