Dynamic Discs Lucid Convict
Our Lucid plastic has a superior grip along with exceptional durability. These are excellent for more experienced disc golfers! The Lucid Convict uses a semi- soft durable plastic that allows the disc golfer to power through their throws!
The Lucid Convict disc is a Fairway Driver great for straight flight with some stability at the end. The Convict can hold anhyzer you give it before returning flat. It's an excellent disc to avoid obstacles your Disc Golf course challenges you with. For a long period of time, the Convict was only available as a fundraiser disc, but on September 25th 2016 it was made available for normal retail. This disc will help you get out of those sticky situations when the trees popped up out of no where.
Speed: 9 Glide: 4 Turn: -0.5 Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved Date: 3/27/15
Dynamic Discs Review of the Lucid Convict
Paige Pierce has called the Lucid Convict an underrated disc and quite possibly the best fairway driver she's ever thrown. Maybe that's why she chose it for her signature disc.
It is a great complement to the Felon with the same feel in the hand but with less stability. The Convict is perfect for those times when you need a straight disc for most of the shot but have to have some stability at the end of the flight. The Convict can also hold the anhyzer you give it before coming back to flat. This disc allows for you to shape your shots to avoid all of the obstacles that are trying to increase your scores.
Throw with conviction. Throw a Convict.
- Durable Plastic
- Excellent at maintaining flight paths
- Great for advanced Disc Golf players
Tagged: Dynamic Discs Fairway Driver, Convict, Lucid
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS