Dynamic Discs Fuzion Defender
This Fuzion Defender will provide users with a durable easy to throw disc as it combines a mixture of lucid and fuzion plastics. This disc has an aesthetically pleasing outdoorsy psychedelic look! The material comes with a weathered texture, which provides additional gripping support, while retaining its ability to fly with exceptional performance!
Eric McCabe - "High speed stability on this disc is amazing. The Defender is my go to, moderate headwind driver. The predictable flight of this disc is why I always reach for it first during those clutch situations."
The Fuzion Defender is a fast, overstable Distance Driver. The issues prior with all drivers are they are too understable; well the Defender fixed this issue. Wind will no longer deter you from pulling out a driver when this disc is in your bag. It has big fade to go along with the big rim design that's a perfect in-between disc comparing it to the Enforcer & Trespass. The flight path will be long and straight for big arm thrower. As for beginner less powerful throwers, the Defender will taper off gradually throughout the flight. Advanced & Intermediate players would be the recommended audience for this disc.
Speed: 13 Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved Date: 3/2/16
Dynamic Discs Review of the Fuzion Defender
The problem with the highest speed discs is that they are historically understable. This is no longer an issue. The Defender is here. Fast. Stable. Neither of these descriptions will be in dispute after you unleash this scorcher. You will no longer have to put away your high speed discs when the wind begins to blow. The Defender will have your back when the course and the elements conspire to take you down.
- Durability of Lucid Plastic
- Additional Grip
- Excellent for advanced Disc Golf players
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS