Discmania C-Line FD
The C-Line plastic is the most durable plastic made by Discmania and coupled with the FD brings dreams to fruition. Throwing this sturdy disc will perform at it's peak by strong arm throwers.
The C-Line FD disc is a Fairway Driver that has low speed and is easily controllable. The FD has amazing glide that goes perfect with the accurate driving capability of the disc. It's a disc everyone should have in their bag due to the straight flying capability to tunnel your drives.
Speed 7 | Glide 6 | Turn -1 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 2011
Discmania's Review of the C-Line FD
The Discmania FD (Fairway Driver) is a very controllable low-speed driver - a tool everyone needs in their bag. Once you learn its magic, you'll never take it out of your bag. Packed with gigantic glide, this bad boy is also sneaky long if thrown accordingly. The FD is at its best when you need to make an accurate drive and land smoothly on the fairway.
European Champion Simon Lizotte:
"The C-line FD is a disc that I would call an all-rounder. It's a super straight fairway driver. It's perfect for straight tunnel shots or anhyzer throws. It has great glide which make long left to right curves possible (RHBH). For beginners and players with less arm speed, the FD will add some effortless distance and it has a nice clean finish. It's a great addition to every player's bag."
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS