Latitude 64 Gold Fuse Disc
High quality grip is what every Disc Golf player strives for and the Gold plastic will perform at the top of the market. Combining the Gold Fuse together allows for excellent durability without losing we strive for.
The Gold Fuse is one of the most versatile Mid-Range discs in existence. It was co-designed with professional Jesper Lundmark. He wanted a disc that would hold curves with minimal fade and after time and considerations the Fuse was born. This disc has a predictable flight up to 300 feet. It has an under-stable flight allowing for line & curved shots with minimal fade. It's a dynamic Mid-Range disc which navigates around obstacles and trees around the Disc Golf course.
Speed: 5 Glide: 6 Turn: -2 Fade: 1 | PDGA Approval Date: 4/4/10
The Fuse is really something special. It has been co-designed with pro disc golfer Jesper Lundmark. The goal was to create a midrange that would hold any curve with minimal fade at the end, and we got exactly what we wanted. At a 100 meter drive (330 ft), it will turn in a soft anhyzer angle, and you know what? Just when you think it will fade back, it won’t. The Fuse holds the anhyzer line all the way. It is also one of the best “first” discs for beginners. Learn to handle a Fuse and you can throw anything.
- Premium plastic
- Mix of Opto and another polymer
- Same grip without losing durability
Tagged: Latitude 64 Mid-Range, Fuse, Gold
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS