Link Soft Exo
Discmania Evolution Soft Exo Link
When is the Release Date for the Discmania Link? August 14th @ 10AM CST
The Link comes in 5 different colors: Blue, Pink, Red, White and Black (Limited production PRIMAL RUN - Exo Hard)
The Discmania Soft Exo Link is a beaded putter that feels great in the hand for putting within the circle. We foresee this disc being a fan favorite as a link with you and a basket is all you need, says Discmania. (We were thinking more down the lines of Zelda) It is true however you need to be in control when putting and this disc provides just that.
Speed: 2 | Glide: 3 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 1 | PDGA Approved
For a putter, it has a stable flight that can take a spin without the worry of becoming a floaty shot without fading extremely fast. It's an all-around great disc for seasoned professionals and beginner players. If you look at the P2, it's dimensions are VERY close to the new Discmania Soft Exo Link and feels almost identical in the hand. It is slightly shorter, but not short enough to be considered as a low profile. We agree anyone who loves there P2's will love the Link.
Not only does this disc excel within the circle, but the ability to place power into the disc for an up-shot also allows for a great straight shot. Toss it on an anhyzer or hyzer line and the Link will provide enough glide to clear many fairways.
The launch of the third disc in the Discmania Evolution series, first being Instinct, 2nd Method and now, third the Discmania Link. It's the first putter in the line-up in either Soft or Hard Exo plastic that is equivalent to Zero Hard/Zero Soft plastic.
- Diameter: 21.2 cm
- Height: 2.0 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.5 cm
- Rim Width: 1.1 cm
Exo Soft Plastic
- Extremely Gummy/Grippy plastic
- Soft to the touch and pliable
- Mainly used for Putters
- Designed thinking about the short game
Tagged: Discmania Link
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS