Westside Discs Tournament Longbowman
Looking for great grip and durability wrapped into one? The Tournament is exactly what your looking for. The price is a little higher, however, you get what you pay for! You won't be disappointed with the Tournament Longbowman.
The Tournament Longbowman is a stable Fairway Driver that will elevate your game. In the Mid-Evil times the longbow changed the course of war, so will it on the Disc Golf course! This is a small rimmed disc with great speed and glide with an easy release for all types of throwers, strong or weak. It's designed to get maximum flight potential without needing a gigantic amount of energy forced into it.
Speed: 9 Glide: 4 Turn: 0 Fade: 3 | PDGA Approval Date: 2/25/16
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
A Longbowman figure from Finnish national epic Kalevala. The picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2016. Check out the Kalevala in English language. Longbowman in Finnish language is Jousimies.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
In the same way that the longbow changed warfare, this disc will elevate your game to new heights. With great speed and glide, this small rimmed disc will feel great and release easily for all types of throwers. Get ready to go farther with less effort than you have come to expect in the fairway driver game. The Longbowman is here to help you fly past your current abilities.
- Advanced version of VIP plastic
- Same durability of VIP, but grips slightly better
- Excellent for Advanced Disc Golf players
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS