Nuke SS ESP
Discraft ESP Nuke SS
The Discraft ESP Nuke SS is a distance driver that many consider the younger brother to the Nuke. So what does the SS stand for in The Nuke SS? Super Straight. The SS discs are made with beginners in there mind or players who don’t have amazing arm speed. Let’s not get carried away though, this is still a Nuke! This 13 speed driver has a high degree of turn and fade that many compare to the Innova Katana. Make sure you don’t fly this anywhere near Japan, we don’t want history to repeat itself.
Speed: 13 | Glide: 5 | Turn: -3 | Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved
- Height: 1.5 cm
- Diameter: 21.2 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.1 cm
- Rim Width: 2.5 cm
This material has been redesigned with advanced plastic technology. The new ESP line by Discraft features improved durability and strength, tackier grip and unique swirl color combos that looks great for the ESP Nuke SS. The new versions will showcase the new Universal Four Flight Number System along with the current Discraft Stability Rating.
TAGGED: DISCRAFT Nuke SS
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS