Discmania D-Line P2
Offering great flight paths in all weather conditions, the P2 D-Line will allow you to go play Disc Golf rain or shine, sleet, snow or hurricane. European Champion Simon Lizotte says this about the P2 D-Line.
”The D-Line P2 is for sure a go to putter for all the spin putters out there. D-Line plastic is grippy and rather soft so it give you a confortable grip in any conditions. Also it`s great for shorter up-shots. A brand new P2 will be slightly over-stable and the more it breaks in, the more it will become a dead on straight flyer. This disc likes to stick in the target and will give you great confidence when you are within putting range.”
The D-Line P2 disc is a slightly overstable Putt & Approach disc which flies very straight. The stability of the P2 allows for aggressive shots into headwinds giving excellent distance. The disc was designed for professional players, but recreational/amateur Disc Golf players found the P2 just as useful on the courses. P-Line has always been the trusted way for Putting, but the disc is made in multiple plastics due to it's excellent approach capabilities.
Speed 2 | Glide 3 | Turn 0 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 10/21/14
Discmania's Review of the D-Line P2
The Discmania P2 is significantly more stable putter than our P1. Created specifically for professional level players, the P2 works great for spin putts and fade-in shots inside and outside the circle. Due to its stability, the P2 works great for approaches and tackles strong headwinds without flinching. It's also a very consistent driving putter. Disc golf World Champion Paul McBeth and the European Champion Simon Lizotte rely on P2 to get the job done for them. This P2 features our sharp new D-LINE stamp for 2014.
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS