Pure Zero Hard Burst
Latitude 64 Zero Hard Pure Burst Disc
Popping color and magnificent looking Dye is what the Zero Hard Burst plastic is all about! The Pure disc works perfectly with the stiffness and great grip provided by this plastic.
The Zero Hard Pure Burst is an excellent Putt & Approach disc as it holds lines excellent for your approach shots and was co-designed by Jesper Lundmark. It's very good for upshots and most Disc Golf players utilize the disc in that fashion. The Pure disc has a controlled flight with minimal fade with a straight flight path. Allow your game to evolve with this disc and having your shots become Pure.
Speed: 3 Glide: 3 Turn: 0 Fade: 1 | PDGA Approval Date: 4/13/14
The Pure is a modern classic in the putt and approach department. The disc was co-designed with Jesper Lundmark. It features a comfortable grip and a medium deep rim. It is developed with minimum fade for the ultimate putting experience. Left, straight or right; it will hold any line on your approach shots. Elevate your game around the basket with the Pure.
Zero Hard Plastic
- Extremely Gummy/Grippy plastic
- Used for Putters
- Designed for the short game
Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64, & Westside Discs has a proprietary process completely exclusive to provide a unique BURST of color and pattern combinations.
Tagged: Latitude 64 Putt & Approach, Pure, Zero Hard, Zero Burst
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS