Sinus Zero Medium
Latitude 64 Zero Medium Sinus
Great grip and a plastic specifically designed for putters makes it impossible to go wrong picking Zero Medium plastic. It's grippy nature will allow the Zero Medium Sinus to grab onto the chains and not let go.
The Zero Medium Sinus is an over-stable Putt & Approach disc. This over-stable flight makes it an excellent choice for putting in windy conditions. The Sinus has 3 grip areas on the top with different textures. It allows Disc Golf players an option to find the grip and feel they prefer while putting. The name Sinus nobody knows where the name came from while it's obviously a terrible name for a Frisbee, but at least it flies great!
Speed: 2 Glide: 1 Turn: 0 Fade: 3 | PDGA Approval Date: 2/12/06
It is a piece of history – but still as relevant as the day it was born. Sinus was one of the first three discs (together with the driver Primitus and Medius) produced by Latitude 64° back in 2005. It is a putter with three grip areas on top with different textures. This gives players an option to find the grip and feel they prefer. Between the grip areas the disc is regularly smooth for players who prefer a smooth grip. The flight is quite overstable making it useful in windy conditions. For putt & approach discs length is nothing – control is everything. This certainly holds true for the Sinus.
Zero Medium Plastic
- Extremely Gummy/Grippy plastic
- Used for Putters
- Designed for the short game
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS