Warden Classic Soft
Dynamic Discs Classic Soft Warden
This is a Disc Golfers dream! The Classic Soft is where it all began! This Classic Soft Warden will provide its user with an exceptional grip in all types of weather conditions, which makes this disc easy to throw and even easier to get that hole in one!
This is a beadless Putt & Approach Disc. Releasing right after their 2013 disc of the year, Judge, it was hard to live up to expectations. The Warden has an extremely smooth release and neutral flight and flies straight into the chains. It's has more glide than the judge and thus will stay in the air longer. This was the second Putt & Approach disc in the Dynamic Discs line-up and they did not disappoint. The Warden has an amazing comfortable feel especially for those who prefer putters without a bead.
Speed: 2 Glide: 4 Turn: 0 Fade: 0.5 | PDGA Approved Date: 10/14/13
Dynamic Discs Team Member Review
"The Warden is by far my favorite disc in my bag - I carry five! Incredibly predictable for any shot off the tee and perfect glide for putts inside and outside the circle."
- Robert McCall
"Only a hair less high speed stability than a Judge, but with a much lighter low speed fade, the Warden can be thrown off of the tee with confidence and power. The minimal low speed fade also makes it the easiest putter on the planet to drop into your course’s set of Veteran baskets."
- Chris Wojciechowski
- Exceptional grip when wet and dry
- Easy to throw
- Where it all started
- Blend – Classic Soft & Classic blended together
- Soft – Flexible, Less Durable, Grips chains
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS