Dynamic Discs Lucid Witness
Our Lucid plastic has a superior grip along with exceptional durability. These are excellent for more experienced disc golfers! The Lucid Witness uses a semi- soft durable plastic that allows the disc golfer to power through their throws!
Doug Bjerkaas - "The Witness makes a great roller disc! For me, it typically stands up and rolls straight with a finish to the right."
The Lucid Witness is a very under-stable Fairway Driver that is excellent for lower arm speed throwers due to it's tremendous glide allowing for additional distance without sacrificing accuracy. For stronger arm throwers, the Witness can be utilized on the Disc Golf course for controlled anhyzers, hyzerflips, and rollers. Beginners will enjoy the Witness since it won't come crashing down on them as it holds lines very well at slow speeds. An excellent disc for a kid or slow arm speed thrower looking for better accuracy when throwing for distance.
Speed: 8 Glide: 6 Turn: -3 Fade: 1 | PDGA Approved Date: 2/17/14
Dynamic Discs Review of the Prime Burst Witness
The Witness is a great fairway driver for players with lower arm speed. An understable flight path and tremendous glide make the Witness an excellent choice for players looking to gain distance without sacrificing accuracy. Bigger arms can use the Witness for controlled anhyzers, hyzerflips, and rollers.
- Durable Plastic
- Excellent at maintaining flight paths
- Great for advanced Disc Golf players
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS