Westside Discs Tournament World
High hopes in a Tournament is what everyone should be striving for. Let the Tournament World makes those hopes become reality. This durable plastic will allow for practice before the big event.
The Tournament World is a very overstable high-speed Distance Driver. It has a low profile and has a great feel. Professional Disc Golf players utilize this disc due to it's ability to hold hyzer lines. Lower speed arms it will feel overstable and fast. The World was designed and molded by tweaking their other disc, the Giant. Disc Golf fanatics love this disc as the glide will travel across the World.
Speed: 14 Glide: 4 Turn: 1 Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved on: 10/28/13
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
A myth on creation of the world according to Finnish national epic Kalevala. The picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2013. Check out the Kalevala in English language. World in Finnish language is Maailma.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
The World is our fastest high speed driver. Designed as a distance driver the World gets there fast and flies great close to the ground. It has a low profile and a great feel. For professional players it is the fastest disc on the market that holds a hyzer line for anyone. For lower speed arms the World will be the disc in your bag that is over stable and fast in all conditions. You can count on the World to get you further down the fairway right away.
- Advanced version of VIP plastic
- Same durability of VIP, but grips slightly better
- Excellent for Advanced Disc Golf players
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS