Zuca LG Cart
Zuca Disc Golf LG Cart
Upgrading the previous Zuca Disc Golf LG Cart, this one offers 50% more capacity along with allowing for a built in seat that holds up to 300 pounds. Holding large backpacks easily, it provides you with minimal back pain and shoulder pain allowing for you to focus on throwing your discs instead of lugging them around. The Zuca Disc Golf LG Cart comes in 3 different colors, Matte Red, Matte Gray and Matte Blue.
Dynamic Discs Review of the Zuca LG Cart:
Our expanded capacity "LG" cart offers 50% greater capacity than our original Backpack Cart. Turn your favorite bag into a rolling backpack and go anywhere with less effort and stress. Travel with heavy gear on any terrain - from urban to suburban. ZÜCA gets you there while avoiding back and shoulder strain and always offering you a seat! Lifting up the built-in seat allows easy access to contents and the flexibility to carry a variety of disc golf bags and equipment.
The "LG" comfortably holds the Dynamic Discs Ranger H2O Backpack along with the rest of the Dynamic Discs bag lineup as well as the Latitude 64 bag lineup.
- Sturdy, patented frame doubles as a portable seat rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- Fits large specialized backpacks up to 11"D x 16"W x 20"H.
- Go off-road in all seasons with all-terrain tubeless foam tires that keep rolling over rocks, sand, snow and rough terrain
- Removable wheels allow for more compact storage in back seats and closets
- Gear platform to carry additional load
- Sealed wheel bearings mean low maintenance and a smooth ride
- 51” Telescoping handle
- This cart DOES NOT meet FAA specifications for carry-on baggage
26.52"H x 24"W x 16"D (including wheels)
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS