The Workhorse Disc
The Crave fairway driver is first in the Axiom line. Boasting a moderate speed and straight-stable pattern, this disc delivers style and dependability. Axiom Crave has subtle wing contours that fit perfectly in the hand. The disc stability, range of weights, and variety of colors make the Crave a must-have for every loadout.
Diameter: 21.1 cm | Height 1.4 cm | Rim Depth: 1.2 cm | Rim Width: 1.8 cm | Max Weight: 175.1g
Speed: 6.5 | Glide: 5 | Turn: -1 | Fade: 1 | PDGA Approved
Primarily used as a control driver, the Axiom Crave disc is stable enough for every skill level. This workhorse disc is easy to throw and easy to depend on for a perfectly straight flight pattern. The Axiom Crave exhibits a high-speed initial phase of flight which turns into a slight aerodynamic turn before fading as the spin on the disc decreases. At spindown, the Axiom Crave continues in a long forward fade pattern. This disc responds well to increased power for that extra bit of distance with a gentle fading turn at high speed. Throw with confidence and style when you use an Axiom Crave driver!
The Axiom Crave disc is made of double mold, premium plastics that feature a beadless edge. The range of plastics available includes Neutron, Cosmic Neutron, Plasma, Fission, and Proton.
- Neutron – Easily the most popular plastic, Neutron provides a quality aesthetic and texture while remaining durable. Neutron plastics are available in a wide variety of high-contrast colors that are dense and opaque.
- Cosmic Neutron – Premium Neutron plastic with enhanced colorations. The Cosmic Neutron plastics are perfect for custom stamping.
- Plasma – A highly durable blend of advanced polymer. Plasma plastics are a metallic sheen on a semi-gummy, grippy flex polymer. This disc golf plastic is available in “color-shift” tones.
- Fission – The most lightweight plastic available for the Axiom Crave. The ultra-lightweight Neutron core is permeated with weight-reducing microbubbles. Fission plastic is a proven competitor over previous microbubble plastics and includes the durability of Neutron plastics. Fission discs provide a lighter throw weight while retaining a substantial feel.
- Proton – The most durable plastic designed to withstand even the toughest conditions. Proton plastics offer enhanced visibility for night throwing and low-light conditions. You can expect a long and consistent life from your Proton plastic discs.
Regardless of which plastic you chose for the Axiom Crave, the disc is reliable and sturdy. As a straight-stable fairway driver, this disc can be related to MVP drivers and is considered to be a seasoned Servo. The Axiom Crave disc is high-quality, dependable, and consistent with a flight pattern that is perfect for every skill level. We know you won’t be disappointed with this workhorse disc in your loadout.