Discmania Disc Golf Set (3 D-Line Discs)
Discmania Disc Golf Starter Kit
This 3-PC Disc Golf Starter Kit is excellent for beginners or active players broadening their disc collection. Discmania made this set specifically to be a perfect gift for any Disc Golf Player no matter the skill level.
FAIRWAY DRIVER – D-line FD
Fairway Drivers have a sharp edge, but when compared to Distance Drivers, they have a "wider" look to them. This gives the disc more stability for an easier throwing experience and why beginners are highly recommended for these disc types. Due to the stability aspect, it also gives Fairway Drivers a straighter flight pattern.
MID-RANGE – D-line MD2 Fiend
This disc type has an even wider edge comparing them to a Fairway Driver. This prevents them from cutting through the wind easily as compared to Distance Drivers or Fairway Drivers. The wider edge however gives extra stability and offers a very friendly straight throwing experience. An average Disc Golfer can utilize a Mid-Range and throw 200-300 feet of straight flight. Disc manufacturers mold these discs to offer excellent accuracy and control giving them a great gliding experience as well.
PUTT & APPROACH – D-line P1 Maniac
Using this disc hopefully you hear those chains rattle! This disc is used for the short game as it's got a very wide rim allowing for more maximum stability and very straight flight with exception of some discs intentionally adding fade or turn. This disc will resemble a beach Frisbee that you play in the water with. (Note this is not the intention and can cause harm considering it's much heavier) It's also used for very short distances when you feel the Mid-Range will soar on you too far.
Discmania's Disc Golf Kit Review
Discmania’s handy disc set for beginners and active players!
Discmania disc set of three discs is a brilliant gift idea for disc golf hobbyist and beginners! Grab a set to help you get right out on the course and start practicing today!
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS