Innova DX Beast
The Innova DX Beast is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Beast has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Barry Schultz - "I usually carry 2-3 Beasts depending on the course and weather. I tend to use a durable Champion Beast in the woods, and a DX Beast when it is cold/wet or at an open course."
High speed glide and turn makes the DX Beast a complete package for distance! It's a suitable disc for beginners and pros to throw due to it's wider rim compared to other distance drivers on the market. Extra distance with less power made this disc an immediate favorite for Disc Golf players. Barry Schultz, the two-time World Champion endorsed the Champion Beast.
Best Choice for: Turnover distance driver, Tailwind driver, Novice players looking for more distance
Speed 10 | Glide 5 | Turn -2 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 12/02/02
Innova's Review of the DX Beast
The Beast was issued in the era of the wide rimmed driver. It was an instant classic when it was released; giving players more distance using less power.
- Least expensive
- widest selection of models and weights
- excellent grip in all weather situations
- breaks in over time
- Weight: 165-175g
Tagged: Innova Distance Driver, Beast, DX
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS