Latitude 64 Blitz Gold
The Blitz is a fast overstable driver good for windy days. It has a solid reliable flight without being silly overstable. With a good snap, you can throw this baby as far as our Riot. Can we say XXX on steroids?? Recommended for advanced players.
Speed: 12 Glide: 3 Turn: 0 Fade: 4 | PDGA Approved
- Premium plastic
- Mix of Opto and another polymer
- Same grip without losing durability
Free Shipping on orders over $25. (excludes baskets and bags)
- All discs will be sent in a Box. (2-6 business days depending on location)
- Any discs ordered together with a pre-order will ship together on the pre-order date.
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS
I was ever pleased with the semi mystery box. I will look to buy another soon.
Great disc, i just need to work on my game more. The speed rating is a little over my class to make it perform right.
Meteor ESP Swirl (Ledgestone 2022)
Buzzz Z Glo Smoked
I have not received my order yet, but i threw one away and am just waiting to get this one so I can get my game back
Great disc for turnover shots or just to flip up to flat and let it glide. If you throw it at the appropriate speed, it flexes beautifully.
Warden Classic Blend Burst
Awesome putter with fantastic glow. Eclipse 2.0 is some of the best glow plastic on the market.
I was figuring I was going to get junk they couldn’t sell. Was I pleasantly surprised. I’ll do this again! Thanks!
I got the mystery box with 5 discs. I loved all 5 of them. I would definitely make another purchase from this website.
This was a very nice mystery box, well worth the cost. Thanks
The disc came in perfect condition
I’m a little new to disc golf, and this was a fun cost effective was to get some cool new discs to try out!
Nice disc,good price,and arrived on time. Would shop with them again.