Innova DX Cheetah
The Innova DX Cheetah is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Cheetah has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Jay Reading - "The Cheetah was the first driver that really taught me disc flight. Thrown hard and flat, the Cheetah will flip, turn, and then roll back out for a full flight and nice distance."
Sarah Cunningham - "The Cheetah is everyone's MUST HAVE beginner driver. It is the best driver to help you work on your control without sacrificing distance."
The DX Cheetah is a Fairway Driver is a versatile disc for straight shots at any Disc Golf skill level. Note: if thrown by a strong thrower it will turnover. This disc is perfect for beginners & young less powerful throwers. Throwing slowly will give a predictable stable flight that's excellent for beginners or non-strong throwers. If starting your first Disc Golf bag, the Cheetah will be an excellent starter disc for anyone.
Best Choice for: Straight line driver, First driver, Tight fairways
Speed 6 | Glide 4 | Turn -2 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 10/10/95
Innova's Review of the DX Cheetah
The Cheetah is a great driver for throwing straight long shots at any skill level. It is a very versatile disc that is predictably stable at lower speeds and will turnover slightly at higher speeds. It is an excellent disc choice for less powerful disc golfers.
The Cheetah is an easy to learn disc. Great for throwing straight mid to long range shots on narrow fairways. Great first driver.
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
Tagged: Innova Fairway Drivers, Cheetah, DX
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS