Innova GStar Colt
The Innova GStar Colt provides a reliable and predictable performance and delivers long lasting durability on the roughest courses while being eco friendly. The Innova GStar Gator has exceptional all- weather grip which affords any disc golfer the best performance in all weather conditions. Not only does the Innova GStar provide exceptional performance, but it is eco- friendly, and is made with 50% recycled plastic.
The GStar Colt is a Putt and Approach disc which flies fairly straight. It's an excellent choice for sidearm putting . The Colt can withstand high amounts of torque and wind with the best of them. This low profile small diameter disc is similar to the Classic Roc. This disc allows for the extra torque due to the VTech design and performs well for slow turnover shots that don't come crashing down on you! Easily manageable disc for any Disc Golf skill level.
Best Choice for: Straight approaches, Long putts, Technical upshots
Speed 3 | Glide 4 | Turn -1 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 05/28/15
Innova's Review of the GStar Colt
The Colt is a low profile putt and approach disc that can handle extra torque and windy conditions.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Putters, Colt, GStar
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS