Crank SS Elite Z
Discraft Elite Z Crank SS
The Discraft Elite Z Crank SS is a stable Distance Driver that provides players with not enough power to throw the Crank another option. The SS - Super Stable or Super Straight version is great for advanced disc golfers looking to up there game on the distance category. It's the perfect disc for flip-ups on hyzer releases. The Crank SS completely feels and flies like a high-speed driver, which it was meant to be.
Speed: 13 | Glide: 5 | Turn: -3 | Fade: 2 | PDGA Approved
- Diameter: 21.1 cm
- Height: 1.5 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.1 cm
- Rim Width: 2.4 cm
ELITE Z PLASTIC
The most durable of the plastics Discraft offers is the Elite Z plastic blend and works great for the Elite Z Crank SS. It’s a translucent plastic uses brighter colors in general that are very stiff. It’s mainly used for Distance Drivers and Fairway Drivers, however, they use them for Mid-Range and Putters at times. Its stiffness is the key strong-point along with amazing durability.
TAGGED: Discraft Crank SS
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS