Innova DX Dragon
The Innova DX Dragon is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Dragon has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Jerry Davis - "It floats in water! Actually, this is a fantastic gliding disc. Generally I target kids, women, and new players because of the grippiness of the plastic. With lots of air-space and a fierce tailwind, the distance this disc can fly is pretty amazing. Also, a great high-altitude driver."
The DX Dragon has excellent glide for throwers with less power that is looking for more distance. It only comes in 150 gram range allowing it to float in water and is made with a special blend of plastic having a more grippier DX plastic. This makes it perfect for kids having the ability to hold the disc without it slipping out of their hands as much when throwing giving a smoother release. If there are strong tailwinds, the Dragon performs well for any Disc Golf player as it will sail with the wind better than most discs on the market. Never a bad disc to have in your bag especially on those windy days!
Best Choice for: New players, Water hazard shots, Tailwind drives
Speed 8 | Glide 5 | Turn -2 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 03/24/01
Innova's Review of the DX Dragon
The Dragon is a lightweight driver with excellent glide for less powerful throwers who want to get more distance with less effort. Made with a special blend of plastic, the Dragon has great grip and will float in water. Dragons are only available between 150-160 grams.
The Dragon is a lightweight driver that floats in water, made with extra grippy plastic.
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
Tagged: Innova Fairway Drivers, Dragon, DX
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS