Westside Discs VIP Giant
Plastic comes in all types, but the VIP blend is special. Reminded by many like Innova's Champion line, it's durability cannot be matched. The VIP Giant will sky rocket your game to new heights.
This disc is an over stable high speed Distance Driver. It was made for Giant sized arms and Giant hyzer lines. Professional players can throw hyzers over 350 feet with this disc. With complete control you're able to throw curving shots and fade shot with ease. The VIP Giant will survive in the strongest winds imaginable. Disc Golf players will also find great success throwing it forehand as it can take all the speed you can bring.
Speed: 13 Glide: 5 Turn: 1 Fade: 4 | PDGA Approval Date: 3/25/12
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
A giant from Finnish national epic Kalevala. The picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2011. Check out the Kalevala in English language here. Giant in Finnish language is Vipunen.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
The Giant is our most reliable over stable high speed driver. Made for any size arm the Giant is just what it sounds like, Giant hyzer lines. For professional players it will be your go to hyzer disc for shots over 350 feet. For slower arm speeds it is a good utility disc for all conditions. Many players find that the Giant is a great forehand disc that can hold the high speed of a forehand release. If you are looking for fast and reliable look no further.
- Maintains flight
- Almost exact same plastic as Latitude’s Opto plastic
Tagged: Westside Discs Distance Drivers, Giant, VIP
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS