Heat Elite Z
Discraft Elite Z Heat
The Discraft Elite Z Heat will be recognizable from a massive dome shape on the disc providing insane amounts of glide. This helps beginners tremendously along with strong arm throwers the ability to allow for perfect form. Being a Hybrid Driver or Fairway Driver it fits in anyone's hand with ease being a slightly smaller rim than normal. For beginners you can see the Heat fly straight flying discs. For Experts, it’s perfect for turnover rollovers. It’s a perfect disc to throw consistent anhyzer lines.
Speed: 9 | Glide: 6 | Turn: -3 | Fade: 1 | PDGA Approved
- Height: 2.1 cm
- Diameter: 21.1 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.2 cm
- Rim Width: 1.9 cm
ELITE Z PLASTIC
The most durable of the plastics Discraft offers is the Elite Z plastic blend. It’s a translucent plastic uses brighter colors in general that are very stiff. It’s mainly used for Distance Drivers and Fairway Drivers, however they use them for Mid-Range and Putters at times. It’s stiffness is the key strong-point along with amazing durability.
TAGGED: Discraft Heat
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS