King Cobra Champion
Innova Champion King Cobra
The Innova Champion King Cobra is extremely durable and provides the disc golfer with the ability to retain flight characteristics. The Champion King Cobra is most suitable for more experienced disc golfers that want to pitch with ease!
The Champion King Cobra is a stable Mid-Range with some decent amount of high speed turn allowing for straight flights at full power with reliable fade at end. The King Cobra is between the ROC+ & Shark for stability as a gauge when choosing discs. Stability is the name of the game; more stable than his brother, the Cobra. This will become a go-to disc due to it's reliability for many Disc Golfers.
Best Choice for: 'Go To' Mid-Range, Technical shots, Reliable performance
Speed 4 | Glide 5 | Turn 0 | Fade 2 | Date of Approval: 01/01/88
Innova's Review of the Champion King Cobra
The King Cobra has the stability players are looking for in a Mid-Range combined with long lasting Champion plastic. With just the right amount of high speed turn to fly straight at full power, the King Cobra is a perfect 'Go-To' Mid-Range which should become straighter finishing with age. The King Cobra (Ontario mold) falls between the Roc+ and the Shark on the stability spectrum. Like the Super Stingray, the King Cobra is more stable than it's DX counterpart the Cobra.
The King Cobra is a Cobra with more bite. A 'Go-To' Mid-Range Disc with reliable performance.
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, King Cobra, Champion
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS