Innova Pro Leopard
The Innova Pro Leopard has improved grip and has improved durability and retains flight characteristics for an extended period of time. The Pro Leopard provides quality performance with exceptional glide and increased grip to the disc thrower.
Dr. Rick Voakes - "The Star Leopard is the best overall disc ever! Incredibly accurate, and can hold a smooth hyzer, or a medium to hard turnover without S-ing back. It can also stay on a very straight line to sneak through a long, straight, and narrow fairway."
The Pro Leopard is a Fairway Driver that has been in most starter sets and for good reason! The Leopard should be almost everyone's first Driving disc due to it's excellent glide and it's ability to throw straight and far. More skilled players will enjoy it's ability to throw far turnover shots and Hyzer Flips. The Innova Leopard is also a dependable long range roller on those nice green grass Disc Golf fairways.
Best Choice for: Tailwind fairway driver, Anhyzer shots, Roller shots
Speed 6 | Glide 5 | Turn -2 | Fade 1 | Date of Approval: 05/12/99
Innova's Review of the Pro Leopard
The Leopard is a great turnover disc for players of all skill levels. More experienced players can use the Leopard for throwing distance stretching “Hyzer Flip” shots.
- Provides an improved grip over our Champion line plastic
- More durable and retains flight characteristics longer than our DX line
- More economic than our Champion or Star line Plastic
- Increased glide
Tagged: Innova Fairway Drivers, Leopard, Pro
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS