Innova GStar Leopard3
The Innova GStar Leopard3 provides a reliable and predictable performance along with delivering long lasting durability on the roughest courses. The Innova GStar Leopard3 has exceptional all- weather grip which affords any disc golfer the best performance in all weather conditions. Not only does the Innova GStar provide exceptional performance, but it is eco- friendly, and is made with 50% recycled plastic.
The GStar Leopard3 is a Fairway Driver that was derived from it's brother, the Leopard. Right out of the box, it's a flatter, faster disc that's extremely controllable. Strong throwers will love how the turn on the Leopard3 will present ways to overcome obstacles while less powerful throws will result in a straight shot. Many love to throw it on angles giving different flight patterns that tailor to the Disc Golf course at hand. If you were looking for the Leopard to give slightly more distance, this disc is an excellent addition to your backpack!
Best Choice for: finesse shots, controlled drives, predictable turning drives
Speed 7 | Glide 5 | Turn -2 | Fade 1 | Date of Approval: 05/12/99 (Variant)
Innova's Review of the Star Leopard3
The Leopard3 has a nice controllable turn right out of the box. It can be thrown smooth for straighter shots, or harder for more turn. Adjusting the angle of release allows the Leopard3 to be an incredibly versatile fairway driver.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics+
Tagged: Innova Fairway Drivers, Leopard3, GStar
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS