Latitude 64 Opto Mace
This disc in Opto plastic gives a glow to it in the sunlight due to it's transparent colors. The Opto Mace has the durability all disc golfers look for without losing too much of the grip needed for strong rips of the disc.
The Opto Mace is their 5th Mid-Range Disc developed. It was designed to handle strong arms and giving control back to Disc Golf player. The Mace holds hyzer lines and flies reliably straight on long anhyzer drives. Latitude 64 looked at their previous Mid-Range molds and took all the good forming the Mace. If your looking for a one disc challenge, I think we have found it for you.
Speed: 5 Glide: 5 Turn: 0 Fade: 2 | PDGA Approval Date: 3/4/13
Mace is the midrange for the masses. It was co-designed with pro disc golfer David Feldberg and it is a solid midrange solution for almost every situation. The Mace can handle a big arm and also be controlled by players with less power. It will hold a hyzer line, fly reliably straight or work it’s way back on a long anhyzer drive. Our viking ancestors never went into battle without their favorite Mace. That mindset is now valid again.
- Translucent colors
- Durable plastic
- Excellent for windy conditions
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS