MD3 Glow C-Line (Crowned Eagle)
Discmania Glow C-Line Eagle McMahon MD3 Crowned Eagle
Professional PDGA Player, Eagle McMahon, #37817 is apart of Team Discmania and has his new signature disc his MD3. He has always bagged this disc so why not make his own the Crowned Eagle to replace his C-Line MD3's. His recent first-place win in Las Vegas for the PDGA National Tour has jump-started an already successful career in Disc Golf.
Simon Lizotte says this about the MD3:
"The MD3 is somewhat comparable to the MD2 by it's feel in the hand, but that is where the comparison ends. The MD3 is more overstable, which makes it great for headwind shots and good for any kind of hyzer throws because of its reliable fade at the end of the flight. At max weight this disc is a great choice for players who throw harder and have faster arm speeds. The MD3 is a perfect addition for every player's bag."
The Crowned Eagle disc is a versatile Mid-Range that is perfect for the everyday player. Its reliability on the course provides the comfort all Disc Golf players look for in their game. The easy-grip allowing you to provide the MD3 with a powerful throw without the worry of the flight path going array. The sleep profile along with being able to control this Mid-Range is why it's a fan favorite for everyone.
Speed: 5 | Glide: 5 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 3 | Release Date: 05/08/18
Discmania's Review of the Crowned Eagle
Designed with the power players in mind, the MD3 can handle a lot of power without flexing and always comes back down with a dependable fade. Great reliable midrange for all conditions. Compared to the Discmania hit midrange MD2, the MD3 is more stable both in high and in low speed. Grab yourself a pair – we bet you won’t be playing without one, once you’ve tried this out!
Glow C-Line Plastic
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
- Glows in the Dark!
Tagged: Discmania MD3
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS