Innova Star Monster
The Innova Star Monster provide reliable and predictable performance. The Star Monster provides long lasting durability even on the most rugged courses. The Innova Star Monster has excellent all-weather grip which provides the any disc golfer the best performance in all types of weather!
Chris Thomas - "The Monster is very overstable and predictable in any wind conditions imaginable. It is my favorite for forehand skips, backhand spikes, short range overhead throws, and heavy headwind drives."
Peter Shive - "Wonderful disc for stability and length. This is my driver into strong winds. I also use it for sweeping hyzers."
The Star Monster is a Distance Drivers that's one of the most stable discs in the arsenal for Innova. This disc performs superb in windy conditions and is made for people who can turn over over discs into a stiff headwind. The Monster performs best with Advanced players with excessive throwing power. The combination of 0 turn and 5 fade make strong arm Disc Golfer dreams come true as they made the disc for them.
Best Choice for: Maximum stability, Headwind driver, Forehand or sidearm drives
Speed 10 | Glide 3 | Turn 0 | Fade 5 | Date of Approval: 01/26/03
Innova's Review of the Star Monster
The Monster is one of our most stable, powerful, wind beating distance drivers. It's made for people who can turn over other discs into a stiff headwind. The Monster can fight some of the fiercest wind out there. We have not tested it in hurricane force winds... yet. The Monster is best suited for more advanced players.
The Monster is a very overstable, wind-beating distance driver designed for pro level players with above average power.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Distance Drivers, Monster, Star
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS