Innova R-Pro Pig
The Innova R-Pro Pig has improved grip and has improved durability and retains flight characteristics for an extended period of time. The R-Pro Pig provides quality performance with exceptional glide and increased grip to the disc thrower.
Hannah Leatherman - "The Pro Pig is nice and flat with a beefy rim so it feels great in my hand. It has perfect stability for approach shots both backhand and flick. The Pig made it into my bag immediately."
Stan McDaniel - "Fantastic sidearm escape disc. Very forgiving and very overstable."
Alan Beaver - "The Pro Pig is in my bag now after playing in strong winds and lacking a stable mid-range upshot disc. I use the Pig at medium range, and also for short side arm shots. It is very stable with a strong purpose."
The R-Pro Pig is a Putt and Approach disc is overstable and excellent for hyzer putting. It's predictable approach even in nasty weather conditions makes the pig an excellent putter to have in your bag. The Pig features a Thumtrac® Rim for sure grips on sidearm throws and putts. It will hold the line of any throw you give it and performs well with backhand or sidearm; whatever your preference is, the Pig will mold with you.
Best Choice for: Hyzer putting, Windy putts, Reliable approach shots
Speed 3 | Glide 1 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 | Date of Approval: 05/20/08
Innova's Review of the R-Pro Pig
The Pig is an overstable Putt & Approach disc. It is great for hyzer putting, sidearm approaches and backhand spikes. The Pig holds the line well, even in extreme wind conditions. The Pig features a Thumtrac® Rim for sure grips on sidearm throws and putts. It performs equally well for backhand or sidearm throws.
The Pig is great for hyzer putting. It's predicable approach even in extreme wind conditions make the pig a must have disc for any skill level.
- Provides an improved grip over our Champion line plastic
- More durable and retains flight characteristics longer than our DX line
- More economic than our Champion or Star line Plastic
- Increased glide
Tagged: Innova Putters, Pig, R-Pro
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS