Innova GStar Roadrunner
The Innova GStar Roadrunner provides a reliable and predictable performance along with long lasting durability on the roughest courses. The Innova GStar Roadrunner has exceptional all- weather grip which affords any disc golfer the best performance in all weather conditions. Not only does the Innova GStar provide exceptional performance, but it is eco- friendly, and is made with 50% recycled plastic.
Joel Kelly - "It's an under-stable finesse distance driver that will hold a straight-line on a tunnel-shot...and is excellent for downhill or downwind shot's.
The GStar Roadrunner is a Distance Driver is where powerful throwers will see a long turnover shot. Less powerful throwers will have this disc flying straight down the fairway! The Roadrunner has great glide allowing for some beautiful finesse drives and also can become an excellent disc for rolling shots. If you have multiple trees you need to zig-zag through, reach for the Roadrunner out of your bag.
Best Choice for: First distance driver, Roller shots, Tailwind drives
Speed 9 | Glide 5 | Turn -4 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 08/27/05
Innova's Review of the GStar Roadrunner
Power throwers can use this disc for long turnover shots and rollers. Less powerful throwers can use this disc for long, straight shots or low tunnel shots.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Distance Drivers, Roadrunner, GStar
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS