Innova DX ROC
The Innova DX ROC is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX ROC has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Avery Jenkins - "The best mid range driver in disc golf, if you don’t throw one you're missing out. I use this disc for longer range approaches & upshots to the basket. It has great control and accuracy which makes it a great choice for medium length drives off the tee. This has been the mid-range disc of choice for a majority of World Champions in the last 20 years."
The DX ROC disc is the number one Mid-Range Disc for Innova. It's reliability at high speeds is what Professionals love about the ROC. This disc slowly ages and starts getting more turn as it wears. It's excellent for headwinds or accuracy throws and is capable of holding the angle at which thrown consistently. If you're unsure which Mid-Range disc to choose from, it's not a bad thing to piggy-back the professionals and throw what they throw all the time.
Best Choice for: Experienced players utility disc, Hyzer shots, Anhyzer flex shots
Speed 4 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 | Date of Approval: 01/01/87
Innova's Review of the DX ROC
The Roc is simply the best, most versatile mid-range disc ever made. It provides accuracy at any range. This disc can take and hold the angle of release, even into a headwind. It can be used for driving, upshots, straight shots, hyzer shots or anhyzers. The Roc ages gradually and predictably. If you’re not sure what disc to throw, choose the Roc; just like most pros.
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, ROC, DX
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS