Roc3 Metal Flake Champion
Innova Metal Flake Champion Roc3
The Innova Metal Flake Champion Roc3 is extremely sturdy and provide the disc golfer the ability to hold flight characteristics. The Metal Flake Champion Roc3 is good for more experienced disc golfers. The Metal Flake design provides an aesthetically pleasing look while retaining its excellent flight features.
David Wiggins Jr - "The Roc3 is a very predictable, stable to overstable mid-range driver. I use it for long to mid-range upshots, and trust it to hold its line even in windy conditions. If you're a fan of the Roc you will love the Roc3."
The Metal Flake Champion Roc3 is a Mid-Range disc has predictable fade in all types of wind conditions. This makes the Roc3 a go-to disc for advanced players along with beginners! It's excellent for those controlled approach shots along with Mid-Range drives. New players will find the fade on the disc is extremely predictable that's excellent knowing where it will land.
Best Choice for: Control shots, 'Go To' Mid-Range, Mid-Range drives
Speed 5 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 3 | Release Date: 01/01/87
Innova's Review of the Metal Flake Champion ROC3
The Roc3 is a fast, straight Roc that excels at controlled approaches and Mid-Range drives.
Metal Flake Champion Plastic
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Roc3, Metal Flake Champion
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS