Latitude 64 Opto Ruby
This disc is a putt & approach disc in our very popular Easy-to-use line. It features a small grip, low weight starting at 150g and a neutral flight path.
Speed: 3 Glide: 5 Turn: -3 Fade: 1 | PDGA Approved
- Translucent colors
- Durable plastic
- Excellent for windy conditions
Free Shipping on orders over $25. (excludes baskets and bags)
- All discs will be sent in a Box. (2-6 business days depending on location)
- Any discs ordered together with a pre-order will ship together on the pre-order date.
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS
I use my luna for tight straight wooded fairways and just about any up shot I have. It gives me a very consistent and reliable flight I can count on.
Zombee Big Z (Ledgestone 2022)
Buzzz SS Ti Swirl (Ledgestone 2022)
I really love the new Italian plastic from Discmania. The PD is perfect for windy rounds. I trust in the stability of the flight when I'm driving through wind. Definitely recommend picking up a couple.
I use this disc a lot now, more over stable than the standard raptor and great for utility shots.
I was ever pleased with the semi mystery box. I will look to buy another soon.
Great disc, i just need to work on my game more. The speed rating is a little over my class to make it perform right.
Meteor ESP Swirl (Ledgestone 2022)
Buzzz Z Glo Smoked
I have not received my order yet, but i threw one away and am just waiting to get this one so I can get my game back
Great disc for turnover shots or just to flip up to flat and let it glide. If you throw it at the appropriate speed, it flexes beautifully.
Warden Classic Blend Burst
Awesome putter with fantastic glow. Eclipse 2.0 is some of the best glow plastic on the market.
I was figuring I was going to get junk they couldn’t sell. Was I pleasantly surprised. I’ll do this again! Thanks!