Latitude 64 Opto Saint
Durability has always been a sought after trait for discs and Opto plastic has proven to have it! The Opto Saint comes in translucent colors along with being able to handle winds with ease allowing for holy greatness!
The Opto Saint is a slightly over-stable Fairway Driver and comparing it to existing models, it's been described as a longer River. This disc is designed to drive up to 350 feet with excellent gliding capabilities. The Saint will offer you a slight "S-Curve" and a significant amount of high-speed turn while dropping down to a fade at end of flight. Just like the other Latitude 64 discs, the Saint is no exception to the superior glide capabilities. This disc is suited well for all skill levels of Disc Golf.
Speed: 9 Glide: 7 Turn: -1 Fade: 2 | PDGA Approval Date: 5/20/12
Saint is a highly praised control driver – both among amateurs and pros. When you need a disc with good distance and perfect accuracy the Saint will deliver. Saint will be a straight shooter for drives up to 350 ft and has excellent glide. Saint also has a big brother – the slightly more stable Saint Pro.
- Translucent colors
- Durable plastic
- Excellent for windy conditions
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS