Innova DX Shark
The Innova DX Shark is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Shark has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Kyle Crabtree - "The Champion Shark, is just like a brand new KC pro Roc;.... all the time. You wont have to get yourself a new roc after a few months. I really like it for stable mid range shots & approaches. Also the little bit extra glide that it has."
The DX Shark is a Mid-Range disc perfect for all skill levels due to it's straight flight pattern. Beginner Disc Golf players will enjoy the smooth rim and consistent release given by the Shark. It glides well giving it an excellent option for those long approach shots. It's also not ideal, but can perform very well as a putter.
Best Choice for: Stable straight shots, Hyzer shots, Sidearm mid-range shots
Speed 4 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 01/01/89
Innova's Review of the DX Shark
The best all around golf disc. A very accurate disc for drives and approach shots, you can even putt with it. Excellent for beginners in lighter weights.
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Shark, DX
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS