Westside Discs Tournament Shield
Focusing your energy in a Tournament is always a tough feat. Westside has relieved some of these issues with the Tournament Sheld. It's excellent durability allows for practicing before the main event and has no problems with terrific grip.
The Tournament Shield is a new over stable Putt & Approach disc. It's considered the next setup up from the Swan with a little thicker and has a small bead on the rim. It was the Putter for the 2014 Trilogy Challenge discs tournaments. It has a distinct flat top and sits very tall at 2.5 cm. The Shield holds a stable line when throwing approach shots and shoots straight as an arrow hitting the chains while putting.
Speed: 3 Glide: 3 Turn: 0 Fade: 1 | PDGA Approved on: 3/24/14
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
A shield from Finnish national epic Kalevala. The picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2013. Check out the Kalevala in English language here. Shield in Finnish language is Kilpi.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
Westside's newest putter on the market, the Shield, is the next step up from the Swan. Designed with a tacky grip in the BT plastics, the Shield is a little thicker and has a small bead on the rim. It holds a stable line when throwing as an approach and a straight line into the chains while putting.
- Advanced version of VIP plastic
- Same durability of VIP, but grips slightly better
- Excellent for Advanced Disc Golf players
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS