Super Stingray Champion
Innova Champion Super Stingray
The Innova Champion Super Stingray is extremely durable and provides the disc golfer with the ability to retain flight characteristics. The Champion Super Stingray is most suitable for more experienced disc golfers that want to pitch with ease!
Matt LaCourte - "The Stingray is an underappreciated disc. It's a straight flyer when new. When worn it becomes a great turnover/roller disc."
The Champion Super Stingray is a Mid-Range disc is one of the best discs for turning shots. It has excellent glide that allows any throw to stretch farther than other Mid-Range discs. The Super Stingray has a shallow rim allowing smaller hands to have an easy grip with smooth consistent releases. All of these characteristics gives beginners the advantages they need to start competing with more advanced Disc Golf players. The control when throwing this disc will get you to the next level.
Best Choice for: Right turning shots (RHBH), Medium to long range roller, Turnover shots
Speed 4 | Glide 5 | Turn -3 | Fade 1 | Date of Approval: 01/01/87
Innova's Review of the Champion Super Stingray
The Super Stingray is a straighter Stingray to handle players with more power. For fans of the old Champion Stingray, the Super is a little more stable out of the box. The Super Stingray is a super straight flying disc.
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Stingray, Champion
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS